Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Back to the bridge

picking up somewhere I left off
this time I am going to do things different
Simplify, Condense, Distill
I am going to glean my concepts
and only keep the best parts

I voice uttered across the room
seemingly directed at me-
"You are just tired of people"
"yes"- I replied but was not really aware of that truth,
I am tired of people,
but it's not as bad as it used to be.
Maybe I am just surrounded by better people now

Back to the doctor,
Doctor Kevorkian and Kurt Vonnegut
Hell is other people
What an unfortunate concept
Still right now
it's about the searching

Nature as expression!
Ok, I see what your saying
I will return too
Bridge end

But why not continue searching,
better to stay moving on this journey
I most definitely have a fear of stagnancy
of putrid still waters
teaming with foulness
better to keep moving

A journal of the journey
this is why I should approach each new piece
a new experience, a new emotion

No comments:

Post a Comment