Wednesday, October 19, 2011

February 11

Happy birthday mom
I had a dream she died last night
on her birthday
Today I am righting this
She is having a stress test done
To see if her heart is working right

I have mixed feelings on that matter
If her heart is working right
How does one know if their hear is working right
let alone that of another, of your mother?

It's fine really, let's keep things professional today

In my dream I recall her
frantically the way she tried to show her love
to others, to our family

I just called her to wish her a happy birthday
She told me a story
about a Valentine's game
that the kids at the preschool played today
She calls out.
"Cupid, Cupid, who has your heart?!"

I think I am dying
caused by years of random ailments
all teaming together to suddenly bring about my demise

I suddenly notice my extremely sore back
this isn't helping
I try to be grateful that I am not 93, yet.
Be that the case and I would certainly have a broken hip.

You are determining your course
showing me the same place
but it is not as beautiful as before
I have seen better representations of the same place
better than what you tried to show me
I am left to make my own decision

I met him as I was closing an article I was reading about him
He wasn't impressed

No comments:

Post a Comment