Wednesday, October 19, 2011

bridges

I was pleased to see the three spotted zebras
leading your heart not your mind
within the limitations of infinite possibilities
I asked you, what is the source of your delight?

I can tell you one thing,
that object and artifacts of natural causes
are to me the of highest delight
or is it the contemplation thereof?

I remember reading this, and couldn't agree more
now I couldn't agree less
"hell is other people"
God Bless you, thank you

In the present moment,
I am sorry I forgot to ask how you were doing?
Feeling free in body
and free in my mind
strong enough to be fragile.
That may be the bravery I need.

"This is just the first little burst!"
But there is plenty on the way
Things are looking under control
As much as they can be for now

accepting fragility
our fragility
don't try to be right this time.
Just be. respond intuitively
An interlude of thoughts
New faces the same song
now it doesn't even seem real

No comments:

Post a Comment